This wiki is the home of the most game (archive) file format knowledge in the world.
We are back after an attack on our site. There is lots of information online once again.
You can also try searching for the game name or file extension using the search box in the top-right corner.
The main section is Game Resource Archive Formats, where you'll find detailed specifications of archive formats for an extraordinarily large number of games, a list that grows as new games are released, and old ones rediscovered.
Remember that this is a wiki, so if you have any corrections or additional information then please join the team and share it with the world!
Game formats and specifications
Guides and tools
- Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex (*.HGO) - November 16, 2021
- Behaviour Interactive Archive (*.BZE *.BZZ) - November 14, 2021
- Midnight Club Texture (*.TEX) - November 8, 2021
- SCH Audio (*.SCH) - November 6, 2021
- Alchemy Archive (*.IGB) - November 6, 2021
- Gameloft Language Files (no-extension) - November 1, 2021
- C.A.T.: Cyber Attack Team Archive (*.DMF) - October 16, 2021
- Shiro Games Archive (*.PAK) - October 10, 2021
- ADX Audio (*.ADX) - October 04, 2021
- AWB Archive (*.AWB) - October 03, 2021
- AVI Video (*.AVI) - September 25, 2021
- December 2010: Back after an attack
We suffered an attack on our site months ago that rendered this wiki to be killed.
We had to resort to older backups (much older) to be able to get it back online.
We have now the latest Mediawiki code and will build on it to make it become what it once was.
[News] | []