This wiki is the home of the most game (archive) file format knowledge in the world.
You can also try searching for the game name or file extension using the search box on the left.
The main section is Game Resource Archive Formats, where you'll find detailed specifications of archive formats for an extraordinarily large number of games, a list that grows as new games are released, and old ones rediscovered.
Remember that this is a wiki, so if you have any corrections or additional information then please join the team and share it with the world!
Game Formats and Specifications
Guides and Tools
- Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights (*.JFS) - December 04, 2021
- Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex (*.HGO) - November 16, 2021
- Behaviour Interactive Archive (*.BZE *.BZZ) - November 14, 2021
- Midnight Club Texture (*.TEX) - November 8, 2021
- SCH Audio (*.SCH) - November 6, 2021
- Alchemy Archive (*.IGB) - November 6, 2021
- Gameloft Language Files (no-extension) - November 1, 2021
- C.A.T.: Cyber Attack Team Archive (*.DMF) - October 16, 2021
- Shiro Games Archive (*.PAK) - October 10, 2021
- ADX Audio (*.ADX) - October 04, 2021
- AWB Archive (*.AWB) - October 03, 2021
With a bit of luck, we'll be updating the mediawiki code to the latest version before the end of the year. Hold your breath until then and excuse any downtime you may experience.
Total game resouce archive formats referenced now 1500!
[News] | []