|This wiki is the home of the most game (archive) file format knowledge in the world.
You can also try searching for the game name or file extension using the search box on the left.
The main section is Game Resource Archive Formats, where you'll find detailed specifications of archive formats for an extraordinarily large number of games, a list that grows as new games are released, and old ones rediscovered.
Remember that this is a wiki, so if you have any corrections or additional information then please join the team and share it with the world!
Game Formats and Specifications
Guides and Tools
- Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights (*.JFS) - December 04, 2021
- Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex (*.HGO) - November 16, 2021
- Behaviour Interactive Archive (*.BZE *.BZZ) - November 14, 2021
- Midnight Club Texture (*.TEX) - November 8, 2021
- SCH Audio (*.SCH) - November 6, 2021
- Alchemy Archive (*.IGB) - November 6, 2021
- Gameloft Language Files (no-extension) - November 1, 2021
- C.A.T.: Cyber Attack Team Archive (*.DMF) - October 16, 2021
- Shiro Games Archive (*.PAK) - October 10, 2021
- ADX Audio (*.ADX) - October 04, 2021
- AWB Archive (*.AWB) - October 03, 2021
- April 2007: BMS tags back online!
Fixed a rather odd bug in the BMS tagging.
Works again now!
- March 2007: BMS tags offline due to error!
No more bms tagging at the wiki, because of serious bug.
Will return as soon as fix is ready.
[News] | []