Game File Format Central
This wiki is the home of the most game (archive) file format knowledge in the world.
New User? Here is the list of games on this wiki!
You can also try searching for the game name or file extension using the search box on the left.
The main section is Game Resource Archive Formats, where you'll find detailed specifications of archive formats for an extraordinary large number of games, a list that grows as new games are released, and old ones rediscovered.
Remember that this is a wiki, so if you have any corrections or additional information then please join the team and share it with the world!
Game Formats and Specifications
- Common Formats - List of formats that are used in many different games.
- Request A Format - Have a game that isn't in the list? Request support/analysis at the forums.
Guides and Tools
- Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights (*.JFS) - December 04, 2021
- Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex (*.HGO) - November 16, 2021
- Behaviour Interactive Archive (*.BZE *.BZZ) - November 14, 2021
- Midnight Club Texture (*.TEX) - November 8, 2021
- SCH Audio (*.SCH) - November 6, 2021
- Alchemy Archive (*.IGB) - November 6, 2021
- Gameloft Language Files (no-extension) - November 1, 2021
- C.A.T.: Cyber Attack Team Archive (*.DMF) - October 16, 2021
- Shiro Games Archive (*.PAK) - October 10, 2021
- ADX Audio (*.ADX) - October 04, 2021
- AWB Archive (*.AWB) - October 03, 2021
Edit this list
- October 2006: MultiEx Commander 4.3.0
Today we have released the new version of MultiEx Commander!
Rush over here for the details!
- June 2006: Xentax Foundation born!
Some big news today! Xentax is now officially a Foundation!
Read the details at the frontpage!