This wiki is the home of the most game (archive) file format knowledge in the world.
We are back after an attack on our site. There is lots of information online once again.
You can also try searching for the game name or file extension using the search box on the left.
The main section is Game Resource Archive Formats, where you'll find detailed specifications of archive formats for an extraordinarily large number of games, a list that grows as new games are released, and old ones rediscovered.
Remember that this is a wiki, so if you have any corrections or additional information then please join the team and share it with the world!
Game Formats and Specifications
Guides and Tools
- DX Archive (*.DAT *.WOLF) - August 01, 2021
- Team17 Archive (*.XOM *.BDL *.KEV) - July 29, 2021
- Sonic Games PAC (*.PAC) - July 26, 2021
- MPG Video (*.MPG *.MPEG) - July 25, 2021
- Unity Unity3d (*.unity3d) - July 25, 2021
- Vicious Engine Archive (*.LOC, *.GAM, *.ET, *.LS, *.MAP, *.RGN) - July 24, 2021
- Argonaut WAD (*.WAD) - July 24, 2021
- Argonaut DIR DAT (*.DIR *.DAT)) - July 24, 2021
- 10tons XML (*.XML) - July 22, 2021
- TPL Image (*.TPL) - July 21, 2021
- December 2010: Back after an attack
We suffered an attack on our site months ago that rendered this wiki to be killed.
We had to resort to older backups (much older) to be able to get it back online.
We have now the latest Mediawiki code and will build on it to make it become what it once was.
- December 2007: Update of website soon
With a bit of luck, we'll be updating the mediawiki code to the latest version before the end of the year. Hold your breath until then and excuse any downtime you may experience.
Total game resouce archive formats referenced now 1500!
[News] | []