This utility makes it possible to extract files from and import into different game resource archive formats (GRAFs). Most games use large files in which they save all necessary files. This usually includes sounds, music, graphics, scripts and code. With MultiEx Commander you can open any file that has the same GRAF that MultiEx Commander can handle. Hundreds of games are supported for extraction, and importation is also permitted for many of them, and the number of supported formats is ever increasing! Note that you may not use it on copyrighted GRAFs from actual games without permission of the game developers! You can also ask us to add support for your favourite game.
visit http://multiex.xentax.com for details on how to get it.
- Extracts files from hundreds of game resource archive formats
- Edit hundreds of game resource archive formats (Donation required)
- Create archives from scratch (Donation required)
- Auto-preview for a lot of supported file types (pictures, sounds and text) (Donation required)
- Easy to use webupdate (Donation required)
- Script-based processing enables users to create their own support
- Supports Zip archives / utilizes Zlib compression
- Very user-friendly graphical user interface, much like WinZip
- Hints pop-up whenever the user rests the mouse on something
- Drag and drop files from Explorer to the main program window
- Associates itself with game resource archives for easy Explorer based access