Welcome to the XeNTaX Wiki.
This wiki is the home of the most game archive extraction knowledge in the world.
The main section is Game Resource Archive Formats, where you'll find detailed specifications of archive formats for an extraordinarily large number of games, a list that grows as new games are released, and old ones rediscovered.
Remember that this is a wiki, so if you have any corrections or additional information then please join the team and share it with the world!
Game Resource Archive Formats
- Work in Progress - Edit pages for archive formats that are poorly understood, help out if you can!
- Request Forum - Is your game or archive not in the list? Request support/analysis at the Request Forum.
Guides and Tools
- Elementals: The Magic Key/Mystery of Mortlake Mansion/Secrets of Power: Alexander the Great (*.pack) - December 4, 2012
- Wwise SoundBank (*.bnk) - November 28, 2012
- Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus Nintendo DS (*.pac) - October 11, 2011
- Memento Mori (*.res) - October 29, 2010
- Sid Meier's Pirates! (*.fpk) - December 24, 2007
- Abe's Oddysee (*.cam) - December 8, 2007
- Silent Hill Origins (*.arc) - November 21, 2007
- The Settlers - Rise of an Empire (*.bba) - October 4, 2007
- The Longest Journey (*.ani, *.cir) - September 21, 2007
- Playstation Image Format TMD (*.tmd) - August 18 , 2007
Edit this list
- December 2005: 1035 formats!
Great news! We have broken through the 1000 mark!
Yep, more than 1000 game archive format specifications are listed here,
covering a whopping 851 games.