This wiki is the home of the most game (archive) file format knowledge in the world.
We are back after an attack on our site. There is lots of information online once again.
You can also try searching for the game name or file extension using the search box in the top-right corner.
The main section is Game Resource Archive Formats, where you'll find detailed specifications of archive formats for an extraordinarily large number of games, a list that grows as new games are released, and old ones rediscovered.
Remember that this is a wiki, so if you have any corrections or additional information then please join the team and share it with the world!
Game formats and specifications
Guides and tools
- Electronic Arts MAD (*.MAD) - October 26, 2020
- Donald Duck: Quack Attack (*.DSB *.CNT *.CFG *.SNA *.WAV *.CSB *.BNM *.ICO *.GF) - October 26, 2020
- Crazy Ball (*.BOD) - October 25, 2020
- Urban Chaos (*.TMA) - October 25, 2020
- CT Special Forces: Fire for effect (*.SAV *.SDX) - October 25, 2020
- Crash Bandicoot: Mutant Island (Font Txts_Packs_Indexes Txts_Pack_nb Sprites_nb) - October 25, 2020
- Crazy Taxi (*.JPK) - October 25, 2020
- Muppet Treasure Island (*.MPL) - October 25, 2020
- Spider-Man: The Movie (*.PKG) - October 25, 2020
- Tekken 5 (*.LOC) - October 25, 2020
- December 2010: Back after an attack
We suffered an attack on our site months ago that rendered this wiki to be killed.
We had to resort to older backups (much older) to be able to get it back online.
We have now the latest Mediawiki code and will build on it to make it become what it once was.
[News] | []