- Format Type : Compressed archive / Compressed image
- Endian Order : Little Endian
// GTO/GT20 file format //header 4 bytes (char) - signature // "GT20" 4 bytes (uint32) - uncompressed file size 4 bytes (uint32) - GT overlap // 3 4 bytes (uint32) - length of additional information // usually 0 x bytes - additional information (optional) // data x bytes - compressed data
MultiEx BMS Script
Not written yet.
Notes and Comments
- GTO files from "Chill" are TIM images compressed with GT compression algorithm.
List of games using this file format:
- Chill (PS1) (*.GTO)
- Ducati World: Racing Challenge
- Martian Gothic: Unification (PS1) (*.GT20)